Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sights in the City

After making a bit of progress on my Vancouver Waterfront Station, I decided to snap a few photos. I really don't like shots of incomplete scenes, so I framed a West Coast Express (custom-painted by Jeff Sohn) K-Line F59PHI and Bombardier bi-level commuter cars in an area adjacent to the subject of my recent modeling efforts.
I was inspired to snap this image after viewing several photos on flickr.com. Some old and some new, but both helped me get a better take on the station's architecture.

3 comments:

Signal Light Productions said...

I have some pictures of West Coast Express stuff on my blog. I will post more soon. Here is the link to my blog. http://www.signallightproductions.blogspot.com

Kent J. said...

Thanks, friend! Your images are invaluable! Curious to know your vantage point for the published pix? --Kent

Signal Light Productions said...

I am currently uploading the additional photos. I know that they may seem a little repetitive, but I want to be as much a help as possible. None are duplicates, but a couple are similar. Also, check out the rest of my blog as well as my YouTube channel. It has videos of real trains as well as layout updates and other things related to my 11' by 17' layout. The post is entitled Vancouver's Waterfront Yard.-Will